A one-stop source — from initial consultation, to planning to commissioning and beyond: ESTA is always there for you. Even after your extraction system has been commissioned, ESTA backs you with a full range of services. See for yourself!
- Software-supported design of the system concept (3D drawings, hall plans, flow simulations)
- Industrial hall ventilation and process air management
- Interface management (connection to production process)
- Pre-assembly of the system components at ETSA
Assembly and installation
- Assembly of all system components and the piping system on site
- Complete installation including all auxiliary works
- Acceptance and commissioning of the extraction system directly following assembly
- Training and instruction of staff
- Detailed project documentation with operating notes, data sheets and lists of spare parts
- Digital provision of all documents at www.esta.com
Measurement & monitoring
- Status monitoring of the extraction system including during operation
Interested? Still have questions?
Phone us at +49 (0) 7307 804 0, or fill out the contact form below. We’ll contact you promptly.