VirBox air purifier - developed by experts
- ESTA has been a manufacturer of extraction and filter technology for almost 50 years and is now using its know-how across industries for the filtration and separation of viruses such as the corona virus.
- With HEPA 14-filter for 99.995 % removal of viruses and bacteria
- Filter tested in accordance with DIN EN 1822
- Optionally with UV-C lamps that render viruses and bacteria harmless on the filter cassette
- Compact and mobile: fits through any room door
- Quiet continuous operation with highly efficient EC fan technology
- Surfaces with individual design options
- Disinfection dispensers can be attached
- Clean and safe air from 7.50 euros per day *
- VirBox air purifier ensures significantly reduced aerosol concentrations in indoor areas
- Perforated tube on the top of the device sucks in air at the exact height at which aerosols are emitted by humans
- Air volume flow of up to 1,800 m³ / h guaranteed
- Recommended air exchange rate of 4 to 6 times per hour can be implemented (depending on local conditions)
- Recirculation mode enables air to be exchanged regardless of the weather
- Pleasant and comfortable atmosphere indoors; no excessive heating costs
Continuous ventilation in winter ?
- For many retailers, restaurateurs and industrial companies, permanent ventilation is hardly a practicable long-term solution: many have no way of opening windows and doors and allowing the air to circulate in this way.
- In addition, constant ventilation in the cold season of the year does not contribute to a feeling of well-being if guests, customers and employees are not to feel cold and energy costs are not to explode.
- The VirBox recirculation filter system from ESTA enables air to be exchanged regardless of the weather and effectively complements the existing hygienic measures.
- Class H14 filter cassette - also suitable for filtering viruses and bacteria (degree of separation: 99.995%)
- Reduction of the viral load in closed and poorly ventilated rooms
- Efficient ambient air collection
- Optionally with UV-C lamps, which render viruses and bacteria harmless on the filter cassette
- Easy filter change
- Mobile use and suitable for continuous operation
- Compact and handy design
- Quiet and energy-saving operation thanks to EC technology
- Operating hours counter
Areas of application
Industry & craft
- Metal industry
- Mechanical engineering and plant construction
- Pharmaceutical and chemical companies
- Carpentry and joinery
Gastronomy & hotel business
- Restaurants, bars, cafes
- Hotels and guesthouses
- Clubs and discotheques
- Canteens and cafeterias
- Offices and conference rooms
- Waiting areas, lounges and break rooms
- Schools and kindergartens
- Bakeries, butchers’ shops
- Fashion stores
- Petrol stations
- Medical practices
- Treatment centres
Sport and Lifestyle
- Swimming pools and saunas
- Hairdressing salons and beauty salons
Room ventilation concept
virus concentration without room air purifier
virus concentration with room air purifier
With the use of a VirBox, the aerosols can be captured and filtered much closer to the point of origin. This is ensured by the perforated tube mounted on the top of the device, which sucks in aerosols at exactly the height at which people expel them.
VirBox air purifier in a class room.
At the customer days of Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, the VirBox ensured greater safety for visitors.
There are three VirBox room air purifiers at furniture store Möbel Inhofer’s Christmas market
VirBox air purifier in a conference room of Denkinger Internationale Spedition GmbH
There is a VirBox room air purifier in the workshop of Donau-Iller Werkstätten gemeinnützige GmbH
VirBox room air purifier in gastronomy
ESTA EXTRACTION TECHNOLOGY - YOUR SPECIALIST FOR CLEAN AIR
Additional VirBox packages
Various additional packages are available for the VirBox, which you can combine individually, so that the air purifier can be optimally adapted to your requirements.
Sound insulation package
Marketing design package
The optional additional sound insulation package includes a splitter silencer. This is installed on the top of the VirBox and reduces the operating noise of the room air cleaner to a pleasant 30 db (A) to 53 dB (A).
With integrated UV-C lamps, the separated viruses on the VirBox’s HEPA filter cassette are reduced and rendered harmless.
Thanks to its multi-functional design, the VirBox can be fitted with whiteboards or custom-printed advertising boards and can thus always be designed to suit the application. It is also possible to attach a disinfectant dispenser.