Heating and cooling register for pleasant temperatures
Comfortable tempered & clean air
When connecting a heating and cooling register to the pipeline system, the air supply can be comfortably tempered inside.
The register consists of heat exchangers, which are combined side by side and one behind the other to form an external unit. A cooling / heating medium such as cold or hot water flows through the tubes of the heat exchangers. This cools or heats the air flowing through the pipes and thus improves the indoor climate.
The registers are available for an air volume flow of 10,000 m³ / h to 40,000 m³ / h. The housing of the register is made of galvanized sheet steel (powder-coated) and is suitable for installation in spiral ducts in accordance with DIN EN 12237 and DIN EN 1506.
Bespoke central extraction units for an ever-changing industry landscape
An ESTA central extraction unit facilitates the control of air quality and ventilation in the working environment. But that is not all, as an extraction unit can also reduce cleaning, energy and maintenance costs. These high-performance and cost-effective systems extract residues such as smoke, dust or vapours immediately, saving time and money, which can be spent elsewhere. Air pollution can be avoided and ventilation enhanced in a wide range of industrial settings and these modular units can be easily extended and adapted to meet the extraction challenges of the future.
Wide range of application-specific proven ventilation solutions
Through the use of the extensive ESTA component system, installations for small, medium and also large air volumes can be implemented. The system design can be adapted to exact application requirements and wishes.
- The DUSTMAC series is configurable for any type of dust and provides central multi-location extraction. The type, volume, incidence and composition of dust determine the filters used. A suitable extract fan as well as pipe system can be integrated, and even connected to a ducting system, to ensure a dust-free workplace.
- TDS/TDP side channel blowers generate a high negative pressure and are ideal for high-volume extraction. Their high suction force eases the capture of shavings, large smoke and dust volumes.
- For the extraction of welding fumes, shavings and dust, an HDV high-pressure fan can be employed, while MDV medium pressure fans can be used as a fan or vacuum generator in extraction systems.
- DKG rotary piston blowers work with extremely low-noise levels in applications where a high negative pressure is needed.
- FZ series ESTA cyclonic filters excel in a wide range of industrial processes for separating a huge variety of dusts, shavings and fume gases.
- Car washes, petrol stations and car dealerships can benefit from the installation of the CCCS 2.0 cost-effective car interior cleaning system. This compact, low-maintenance, weatherproof suction unit can be used outdoors to provide users with extensive cleaning advantages.
- ESTA extraction booths are optimised for dust extraction and flow and can be used for noise dampening and fume and dust capture combined.
The latest edition to the ESTA component system is the WELDEX FE fume filter module. It is the perfect solution for welding fumes and oil mist and can be used outdoors.
Adaptable modular extraction systems to suit individual needs
The challenges of an ever-changing industry landscape can be overcome with a modular extraction system. Custom-built to suit individual application needs, a central extraction unit can be extended in line with current and future requirements. The high-quality workmanship of the ESTA range, ensures a long service life, which means high-performance extract ventilation without compromising budget limitations.